11.17.2009

Our Honeymoon

I have to admit that I still do not have any wedding pictures to show. Things have been so busy that we not even ordered any yet. So I thought instead I would put up some pictures from our Honeymoon! I'm wishing these days, that we could go on another one real soon. :)

Our honeymoon was a complete surprise. Dalton planned it from beginning to end and that allowed me to focus completely on the wedding, which I very much appreciated! We stayed in Newport News the first night and then flew to Florida the next day around 1:00 p.m. It was so nice to sleep in! When we got to the airport, we were actually on the same flight as Bob & Sue Ward- sweet family friends of ours that had come up for the wedding. We flew to our connecting flight in Charlotte with them. It was such a blessing! We spent a few days in Tampa, FL before going on a 5 day cruise to the Cayman Islands & Mexico. Once we arrived back in Tampa, we flew up to Buffalo, NY and spent a week up in Canada with Dalton's family. We had a reception at Papa Stoltz's house for all of the Stoltz and Culligan family. It was wonderful! My family even flew up for the reception. Here are some pics from our first adventure together...

Day 1 outside our hotel

Having fun in Tampa, FL

We spent one day in Disney World

1st day on the cruise

Us at dinner

In Canada at the CN Tower... we were on the glass floor

The Boys in Papa Stoltz's back yard

My Sweet Family

No comments: