Hey everyone,
Sorry that I haven't blogged in a little while now. At the end of November I flew to Virginia with Noah bear to spend much needed time with my family over Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful to have all the siblings home and we really enjoyed every minute there. Dalton had planned to take a hockey recruiting trip across Canada over the holidays so a few weeks later he joined us in Virginia at the end of his trip. We were able to spend 2 weeks with us all together and Noah and I were able to be there for about a month! Such a huge blessing!! It was so fun to see Noah interact with everybody. He loves them so much and his relationships with them grew even more. Now that he's walking and talking it's just so fun to see him interact with the family. Can't wait until we can all be together again!!
A few days before Christmas we were able to drive up to Ontario to spend Christmas with Dalton's family. It was so great to see everyone and love on all the nieces & nephews. It had been way too long! Christmas morning was very laid back and we were able to just relax and spend some quality time with Dalton's dad. It was precious sitting by the fire watching Noah play hockey with daddy and grandpa. I treasure these moments.
Just a few days before Christmas we also found out that we're expecting our 2nd baby!! I can't even explain how excited we are to welcome a new precious baby into the family. Noah still doesn't quite understand but he loves the word "baby" now and says it a lot. Our 2nd little one is due Aug. 25th! That's Dalton's birthday and just a few weeks before Noah's 2nd birthday. So very exciting! To top it off... we found out just a few weeks later that my brother & sister-in-law are expecting their first baby as well! She's due 1 day after Noah's birthday. The Lord has blessed us tremendously. I'm so thrilled for Taylor and Meagan and can't wait to be an aunt to this sweet baby. I also feel so blessed and privileged that God has blessed us with another child of our own. I love carrying this sweet baby and love holding the title of "mommy". There's no feeling like it in the world. The love I have for my 2 kiddos could never be put into words.
With all of that said, it's a New Year. A new year full of excitement, anticipation, expectation and has already proven to come with it's difficulties as well. But whatever this year holds... I know one thing-
"The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high.... He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge."- Isaiah 33:5-6
He's in control and He will never forsake us.. not for a moment.
2.05.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment