4.07.2010

Enjoying Spring

Spring.... I love the spring! After a long winter... I am thoroughly enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having. Monday the offices were closed for Easter so we spent the day enjoying the sunshine, eating snow cones, visiting with family and working outside in the yard. I loved every minute of it!

But to get you fully "caught up" on our Spring, I should go back about two weeks... These past two weeks have been jam packed.... and I mean, jam. packed. But it's been awesome! Team Impact was here for a few days and it was incredible. We saw 351 people come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior in just 5 days! While they were here some great friends of ours, Binnie & Jenna, came down from Lynchburg to spend the weekend with us. We had a blast! It was so great just to catch up with them and enjoy their fellowship.

Then this past weekend, we had our annual Greater Love event where we gave away boxes of food to hurting families in our area. In our two services, we saw 81 people come to know Christ! They came for food and left with so much more! God truly is doing amazing, amazing things here and it is such a blessing to be a part of it.

Taylor and Meagan came down to visit for Greater Love & Easter. What a blessing to be able to spend some quality time with them and have the whole family together. We went fishing, grilled burgers, played games.... made some sweet memories as always. Here are a few pictures...

Team Impact

Greater Love- I took this picture from the back of the room

My big catfish!

Which pretty much covers everything up until now. Monday was such a refreshing day with my sweet sweet husband! I'm so very thankful for him in ways I cannot express. We had such a blast working in flower beds, watering the lawn and building a fire pit in the back yard. I am so stinkin' ready for summer that I can't stand it! Here are the things I'm most looking forward to....



Rita's & Snow Cones in General


Slushies.... they just scream Summer


The Beach- I love living here and I'm hoping to soak up as much sun as possible this summer.

Skiing.... :) of course!

Visiting family... we have two new nieces and nephews arriving this summer.
 Hudson was just born on Easter!

There are many more things but that's enough for now! Enjoy the sunshine!! :)

No comments: